Be totally empty, embrace the tranquility of peace. Watch the workings of all creation, observe how endings become beginnings.
I’ve been tagged in a couple things
I was tagged by cosmicmeditations
"You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod/iphone/itunes media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.”
1. Seek And Destroy - Metallica
2. Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metallica
3. Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. Paradise City - Guns N’ Roses
5. Audioslave - Show Me How To Live
6. Let Yourself Go (Live) - Green Day
7. Brothers In Arms - Metallica
8. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
9. White Man - Queen
10. Unforgiven lll - Metallica
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten/some] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. Fight Club - Chuck Palaniuk
2. The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
3. The Art of War - Sun Tzu
4. Lord of The Rings Trilogy - J. R. R. Tolkien
5. Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
6. How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
7. The Heart of The Buddha’s Teaching - Thích Nhất Hạnh
8. The Miracle of Mindfulness - Thích Nhất Hạnh
9. A Path With The Heart - Jack Kornfield
10. Cien Años de Soledad - Gabriel García Márquez
Thanks for tagging me!
I’ll tag the one tagged me cosmicmeditations.